1) If the Client has a Credit Account with the Supplier, in the absence of any other arrangement, the Client authorizes the Supplier to charge the Price to the Credit Account.
3) The Client shall pay the Supplier as a non refundable deposit 10% of the price before the Works commence by an approved payment method unless otherwise agreed.
4) Where the Client has requested the Supplier to charge the Price to a credit card then the Client authorizes the Supplier to charge any monies payable under these Supply Terms and additionally a surcharge of 1.5% on those monies to the credit card without further authority.
5) If the Client fails to make any payment to the Supplier by the due date the Supplier may charge interest at a rate of 5% above the Reserve Bank Cash Rate calculated daily and compounded monthly but in no circumstances will the interest charge exceed 20% per annum.
6) All costs and expenses associated with recovering any monies owed to the Supplier by the Client under these Supply Terms (including but not limited to legal costs on an indemnity basis) are to be paid by the Client to the Supplier.
7) If any payment is made by the Client to the Supplier and that payment is subsequently dishonored the Client shall immediately pay that amount to the Supplier together with any additional costs or expenses incurred by the Supplier as a consequence of the payment being dishonored.
8) The Order may specifically vary when and how the Price must be paid by the Client to the Supplier and may at the Supplier’s discretion allow the Client to retain an agreed amount that is to be paid on the later of the completion of the Works or any defects that the Parties have agreed that the Supplier will rectify having been rectified.